Sunday, May 20, 2007

Things I Wish I Would Be More Serious About

Nobody is perfect, even-though we strive hard to be, or do we? Below listed are things that I wish I would have been more serious about. Well, maybe if not "serious" but "committed to" or "dutiful" to do on a daily basis.

Following is a list that comes to the top of my head as I write this:

1) Promising myself daily that i will have Quite time (Quite time doesn't mean that i will keep my mouth shut and let the whole world talk. Its a time spent with God or meditation) and Bible study regularly ( though i do it ) but I still feel guilty about not doing much more than that.
2) Eating the right things, I am getting older and I know I should start taking better care of myself.
3) Playing sports harder than I do, I am lazy but I do play well.
4) Brushing my teeth better than before, things are fine, but I should strive to be better. I always get compliments for having teeth so white
5) Being more patient with people. I am known to do things before time and very quickly and thus I have very less patience. Sometimes that is well transparent to others.
6) Going for prayers ( Power of Prayer)
7) I feel i blog toooo less (hehe...this is my 3rd blog in 2 weeks). Check out for more at Chronicles

I am sure there are more, will update as it comes to my mind.

7 comments:

Adicrazy said...

Point 2 nd 5 are what I want to work on too.
:D

Aditya Vardhanam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aditya Vardhanam said...

Hardly People Courage to Pen dDown to real fact and Thoughts but you have done.......

Day to Day you are become a Sparking Writer.........

Unknown said...

1)what ever b the reason.. i hope u will keep the promise..:)
2)i am not sure abt this.. u cant do it..even if u r in Somalia...

3) hope you r not mentioning about snake-Ladder..
4)try to do it more often (at least once in a week)

5)good idea..it will help u live
long...
6)help u to achieve 1st point on u'r blog
7)disadvantage of internet revolution

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

ANY WAY I APPRETIATE U



........KEEP IT UP.........



"aalu oru sambhavamaa...keettoo..."

Supernova said...

Man its been after a long time i turned up here:)
well for me its only point 5 dat needs working on. and ofcourse the excercising thing..god knows i need to.
Good read!